No one has time for a skincare regime anymore. One must work hard to have good skin and to keep it that way. Luckily, we’ve found out how to deal with this problem.
If you’re either on a low budget or time, there is no need to fall for advertising and end up spending a lot of cash on products that don’t work at all. Making your own DIY face oil is the easiest fix for all your skin issues. That too with only 3 ingredients.
You can customize it based on your own skincare needs. Just switch the ingredients that fit your specific skincare needs. Our fashion and beauty editors have found out this secret after a lot of research and celebrity beauty regime stalking. Try and see the miracles these potions make happen.
1st INGREDIENT: Base Oil (fill up ½ of the container with this)
- Jojoba Oil great for anti-aging – perfect for all skin types, including acne prone skin)
- Almond Oil (great oil for all skin types)
- Apricot Oil (best for normal, dry, & aging skin – not the best for acne prone)
2nd INGREDIENT: Nourishing Oil (add 1/4 container with it)
- Rosehip Oil (best for regenerating skin cells and is known for its firming/anti-aging abilities. Best for dry, normal, & aging skin)
- Evening Primrose Oil (good for all skin types – can also be taken internally for acne prone skin)
- Neem Oil (for oily & acne prone skin)
3rd INGREDIENT: Essential Oil (add 1/4 container with it)
- LavenderOil (great oil for all skin types – healing & calming)
- ChamomileOil (great for all skin types, very healing)
- RoseOil (absolutely incredible for aging skin, but expensive)